Friday 19 January 2018

A Spanish omelette


Hello! As you all know one of my favourite hobbies is cooking.

And today I’m going to show how you do cook my favourite meal:
A Spanish omelette


Ingredients (1-2 persons)
3-4 potatoes
Oil
1 onion
2Eggs

First step: take 3 o 4 potatoes depending on it size.
Peel and cut them, you can choice rather cutting thin or thick peaces depending on your preference

The second step: getting a pan and frying the potatoes in a huge quantity of oil if you like onion you can add some while you are frying the potatoes.

Third step: now, while the potatoes and the onion are frying, you have to beat the eggs. Is very important that you watch the potatoes and the onion because if not they will burn.

Fourth step: when the potatoes are ready you have to drain them and add the eggs to the pan. Once the potatoes are drained, add them to the pan again with the eggs.

Fifth step: when you see it is ready you have to turn it and cooked by the other said.
Sixth Step: when you see it is ready, you have to remove and then it will be ready to be served.


There is no exact time of cooking, this depends on you. I personally like it rawer, when it is a bit liquid in the inside. My favourite thing to do is having it with bread and tomatoes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

By Max

No comments:

Post a Comment