Wednesday 17 January 2018

List of things I want to do before death

Today I’m going to talk about of some things I want to do before I death

-The first thing is going to California, I love it. I want to go there since I was a chill and with my best friend. 



Riding a water scooter is one of the things I want to do too. I don’t like scooters on the road but I do on the water


I want to adopt an abandoned dog, because there are animals that need a lot of love and they have gone through to very bad things.

Before I die I want to find some who loves me just as I am, someone that I can explain all my things to and I wouldn't like this person judging me. And be me 100%


Another thing is making a videoclip, because I love dancing and singing. But I think this is very difficult because I don’t sing very well.


It would be great to be able to speak more than 4 languages and know al the words of them. Like there were my mother tongue.


by Aina


No comments:

Post a Comment