Friday 19 January 2018

THE NEIGHBOUR

I was sleeping when I heard a yell in the neighbour´s house. My neighbour is a strange person, she is always angry because her husband died but he dies five years ago!
Although I was very comfortable in my sofa I phoned her old house, she is very old-fashioned because she hasn´t got a car but she had a beautiful and fat cat. When I phoned the house I discovered that the door was open and I saw all the house: it was destroyed and flooded.
When I opened the bedroom door I saw the cat, it was very scared, but I didn´t see the woman. All I could see was the open window.

The next hour I was very scared in my house waiting for the police. When the police arrived they said that she had killed herself 4 years ago because she was kidnapped and drowned.

Pablo A.

No comments:

Post a Comment