Thursday 4 January 2018

Before I die, I want to...


1. Go to Australia

I want to go to Australia before I die, because I have family there, and I’ve never seen them. I want to go there because I like animals and nature, and in Australia there are lots of different animals. There I could take lots of cool photos, and go to different zoos.
I wouldn’t get in the sea, because in Australia there are sharks, and I’m afraid of sharks.




  
2. Meet FCB players

I play football in Cabrera de Mar, and I like it a lot. I have gone to lots of Barça matches, and I enjoy seeing every match. I would like to meet FCB players, because they are my idols. I have lots of football shirts, and most of them are from FCB. I have seen a few players in the street, but I have never talked to them. I would ask them how to improve, and lots of things.





3. Go skydiving


I would like to skydive because I like feeling adrenaline, and I like going fast. I know a friend of mine whose dad did it once. He says that at first ha was scared, but when he jumped he liked it. I think I am going to do it in the future. 



by Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment