Thursday 18 January 2018

10 THINGS YOU MUST DO BEFORE DYING

In my opinion you only live once, and these are some of the things I want to do before dying

Travelling to the six continents: In my opinion travelling is very important, because you know other cultures, and you learn lot of languages.


Going to a music festival for a week (TOMORROWLAND): 
If you like music it is a good way to spend time with your friends, and also to know a lot of people

.     

    See the sunrise and the twilight the same day (on a summer day): It is really good idea, and you can do a party night on the beach until the sunrise, or you can spend this moment with an important person for you.



 Spend the whole day without internet and electronic thing: Spending a day on the mountain without mobile phone or Wi-Fi would be a fantastic way to relax yourself and disconnect



 Lying about yourself: Would be really exciting to lie about yourself and tell everyone you are an important person (as Steve Jobs)



Practising a sport risk: It is good to think that you are going to die to see your life is worthwhile, but obviously not being in real risk like bungee-jumping (that you are not in risk)  



Playing an instrument: Nowadays there are lot of small boys and girls who are 8 years old and can play an instrument, but if you’re not  one of them I recommend it to you, because it helps you to think and makes you ambitious


   Making a volunteer work in Africa: This idea has always appealed to me. I would like to teach boys and girls in an African school that doesn't have the same facilities as us.


 Cooking for more than a hundred people: I don’t mind cooking, but the idea of cooking for lot of people makes me nervous and excited.



Going to a lost island: I've always wanted to go to an island, but I prefer going to an island that isn’t known, where I could spend  a few days eating coconuts with my monkey friends


by Carlota





No comments:

Post a Comment