Wednesday 24 January 2018

LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE DEATH 


1-Skydiving 
Skydiving is something I have always wanted to do because I love the adrenaline, and the sensation of being full of excitement. I actually don’t know why but I have always wanted to have the sensation of flying. I know it’s very expensive but it’s a plan that’s not for my foreseeable future, it’s more of a long term thing I will do one day.

   
2- Chelsea vs. Arsenal 
I’m a fan boy of Chelsea FC, so I would like to see this classic titan’s crash one day or another. This is not so difficult to achieve, so I would like to do it in a couple of years’ time or so.

3- Get Cristiano in Fifa Ultimate team
I have always wanted to get “El Bicho” because he is really overpowered and costs a lot of coins. With all these coins I could sell my account and win a lot of money, actually real money.


4- Go to Rome
I'd like to go to Rome because there are a lot of places to visit such as the coliseum and I love the language there, and because it is similar to Spanish, I can more or less understand it.


5- Go shark cage-diving
I love sea animals and I have always wanted to be near a Shark, surely, they are very dangerous animals. But inside a cage you can be sure that you can’t be bitten.


6- Go to a 5 Michelin stars
I love eating nearly as much as I love playing FIFA, so I’d like to try exquisite food made by the best cooks in the world. But obviously, I wouldn’t like to go alone, I would prefer to go with my friends and family.



7-Spend one year abroad studying
Not only to practice my English a little bit and get more fluency, but also to see other countries with different cultures. This would be good for me as a person, because I would be forced to make new friends and to have a new family.


8- Ride a hot air balloon
I have always wanted to ride a hot air balloon because this allows you to see things with a different perspective, that building from you town that seems so tall when you’re near it, maybe from the sky seems just like a tiny dot.


9- Go to Sweden to watch the northern lights
Since I was very young I have loved watching documentaries, but there is one particular documentary that I liked so much, that I still remember perfectly.


10- Visit the Great Canyon of Colorado
I have always wanted to go to Canon of Colorado because it is extremely enormous and there are amazing sights that make it very beautiful.

by Guillem




No comments:

Post a Comment