Wednesday 24 January 2018

11 things I want to do before I die (because 10 things are over valuable)


There are many thing that I really know that I’ll do before I die, for example:



1. Have a Great Dane:
I really love this big dogs, not only for its majesty, also because of its loyalty.

 2. Walk on the 5 continents.
I want to travel around the world, and I want to know well all the different cultures and traditions.



3. Skydiving
I love the adrenaline in the body, and the adventurous things and the parachute is the best thing to get in.



4. Go shark cage diving
I have panic to the sharks but I want to get over and lead it.


5. Do a piano concert with a lot of audience.
One of the things I really want to do is to perform in a piano concert with a lot of audience, because I’m shy and I want to supper it.


6. Live in a farm house.
I want to live 5 days in a farm house without any internet and communications, and plant my foot and cook it and eat it myself. 



7. Discover something important
I want to discover something and appear in a book.



8. Travel in Africa to help little boys.
I want to do a helping work with small boys and girls that unfortunately don’t have a good luck like me.



9. Do volunteer work to clean the world
I know that the humans are very impolite and we have to do something to help the world, so I want to stay one day cleaning a forest or something like this.



10. Swimming in a very cold water
I want to swim in a very cold water in the artic north polo with the penguins and polar bears.

by Berta

No comments:

Post a Comment