Friday 19 January 2018

WHERE’S  MY  DOG?

I was in the train with my dog, Daisy and we were going to go to my grandmother’s house, in Barcelona.
We went on to the train and I sat in the seat and my dog on the floor.
While I was reading the newspaper Daisy started barking, which wasn’t very normal, and suddenly it ran away! It disappeared!
I started looking for it, people that were in the train like me helped me to look for it, but we didn’t find my dog!

                      
There were some children who were scared, I always told them that my dog is harmless and that I love it and I had to find it quickly, I was very worried about it.

Finally a police officer, Alexia, that was in the train found her, she told me that Daisy caught the best murderer in the city and she didn’t recognize him!
OH! Daisy is the best dog in the world! No! She is my girl, only mine!!!!


Laia R.

No comments:

Post a Comment