Thursday 18 January 2018

FUTURE PLANS

My future plans are the same as the ones I thought  when I was little. 

For me the most important future plan of all, is to have a stable job which I can win the necessary money for all my family and for having a comfortable and happy life. And other future plan I have is having a very big family with which I can comfort and be safe and happy with them and love them very much.

And I know that I’m going to achieve all this future plans with effort because with effort you can do anything that you want.


But I have more future plans, like for example become a professional dancer and make real my dreams and compete with all my team and win the most competitions we can.

And another future plan I have, as I think that most people have it, is to be happy with my life. Because I think that is the most important thing in the world as having healthy.

And I don’t want to repeat myself either, but I think these future plans are those that will make me the person I want and those who are going to make me happy and be able to be calm having a quiet life with everything I want.

by Aida

No comments:

Post a Comment