Wednesday 12 June 2019

What did you watch last night? 

-why did you like the programme? Because it is funny and entertaining. 
-what was there in the programme? There was a lot of interesting and funny actions. 

 GOT TALENT! 
 Last night I watched Got Talent Spain. It’s a Talent Show. It started in UK but in 2016 did it in Spain. It was created by Simon Cowell. The winner wins 150.000 euros. There are two phases: the auditions, and the semifinal and the final that are in direct. Started at 22.00 in Telecinco. It is very funny and entertaining. The programme consist that people that have a talent, present to these talent show. There are 4 judges ; Risto Mejide, Edurne, Eva Isanta and Paz Padilla. There’s also a presenter, is Santi Millán. There are eight golden buzzers, but in the programme of last night the judges ask to an oder golden buzzer!

by Sandra


OPERACIÓN TRIUNFO 

Last night I watched the last gala of a very good music programme that it’s call Operación Triunfo. It was on TVE 2 at 10:30 pm and it finished on at 1:00 am approximately. I like it because I love dancing. I also like singing but I don’t do it very well… I love the contestants and the presenter he is so funny, but I don’t like the judges… They are so strict. I’m a little bit sad because this edition is finished. But I don’t mind because I want to meet the next contestants!

by Júlia


Merlí
· I liked because it was funny and It was very entertainment.
· Was it on 10 pm.
· It was a serie.
· The characters are funny, aren’t big-headed, are creative, are clever, are friendly        and aren’t jeaulous.
· Aren’t different than the people.
· TV 3


He teaches many things like : the real life, things that proceed in the school…
Merlí is a very good teacher.
The boys and girls make me laugh.
The boys and girls that are 10 years old we can see.

by Bernat



No comments:

Post a Comment