Monday 18 December 2017

LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE DEATH



1.  Skydiving          
I think that skydiving Is an incredible mode of separate your scary and It’s a fantastic method to raise your adrenalin. It’s an amazing opportunity to see all the landscape.



2. Seeing an NBA match
Go to Boston and see a Celtic match in TD Garden, because It would be incredible to see the Basketball players.
  












3. Going to Rome

I want to go to Rome because I want to know the history and see the monuments and I want to taste the famous Italian food.




4. Seeing  a Rome match
I want to see the Rome match vs Roma Lazio In Olympic stadium.



 5. Go to see Star Wars VIII

Just because I have seen all the others Star Wars films and I want to finish that saga.

6. Go to Germany

I think that Germany is a very interesting country because the culture and the WWII.

by Pol    


  
                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment