Monday 18 December 2017

A STORY


I got to the station and waited nervously for the train to arrive. I was tired as I had got up very early that day. My plane had taken off at 5:00 a.m. to England and I couldn’t sleep on the flight.
I had been waiting for that day a long time and at last It was the day, the day I would meet my best friend.

She had been there for five months, so I missed her a lot. She was studying in Liverpool and my flight had to land in Widnes. I was going meet her in the train station and it there were only ten minutes left before I would see her again.

Afterwards I arrived to Liverpool I caught of somebody like her, and when I turned my head she was there. We rushed to hug each other. Sometime later we went to have lunch, and visit some well-known places there like St. Peter’s cathedral, Birkenhead Park,… and we took lot of photographs. I spent a fantastic week there and I would repeat in another five months.


Looking back now, I miss her a lot but I know she is enjoying the experience and learning new things and of course English, which is the most important.

by Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment