Thursday 31 May 2018

GYMNASTICS
I’ve just joined the artistic gymnastics because I love this sport and I know a lot of things about it.

Firstly, I’m going to explain the importance about the warm up and the stretching. When you start doing gymnastics, you must do the warm up if you don’t want to have an injury or break some bones. This part of the training in all sports is very important, and probably, if you’re going to start running very fast, you can have aching muscles or you can twist an ankle, because your body isn’t warm enough. When you finish the training, you’ve to do the stretching of all the muscles that you work very extremely.

The second point is about physical preparation. All gymnasts hate this part and flexibility, but they must do it if they want to have perfect results in competitions. They’re very strong because they spend around one hour of the training doing the physical preparation.

In competitions, some of the gymnasts are very nervous. In my case I think that I’m one of these gymnasts that get nervous very quickly. When I was gymnast, always, before the competition, I used to close my eyes and think about my exercise and everything would be all right. This exercise after the competition was very good for me, and I recommend doing it to people that can’t control their nerves in a competition.


Finally, I’m going to tell you a shop to buy lovely maillots and tops for the trainings. This shop is GIMAR, it’s there where I buy all of my maillots, and it’s my favourite shop of gymnastics.

by Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment